What are Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe contact lenses?
- The daily disposable lens that can be discarded at the end of each day
- Makes your world appear sharper, brighter, clearer1
- Acuvue Oasys 1-Day contact lenses have never been beaten in comfort (in 4 clinical studies)
- Block more than 85% UVA and 98% UVB rays
- Available in convenient 30 and 90-pack sizes for long and short-sighted patients
Why buy Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe contact lenses?
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe is one of the top-selling prescription contact lenses?globally and the most popular contact lens across the?Acuvue?family.
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe Pack of 90 contains 90 daily disposable contact lenses giving you 45 days supply of one-day use contact lenses. These contact lenses?use LACREON Technology, exclusive to Acuvue to lock in a moisture-rich ingredient that helps keep your eyes lubricated and fresh throughout the day.
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe?contact lenses are also available in the following:
- Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe?Pack of 30
- Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe?for Astigmatism
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe has one of the highest levels of UV protection available in a daily disposable contact lens, blocking out 98% UVB and 85% UVA for a safe and enjoyable wearing experience.
- Lens Material: Senofilcon A
- Wetting Technology:?HYDRALUXE??Technology
- Water Content: 46%
- Oxygen Flux: 98%
- Visibility Features: Visibility tint ‘123’ inversion indicator
- Base Curve: 8.5
- Diameter: 14.3
- Centre Thickness: 0.085 mm to 0.221 mm (varies with power)
- Replacement Schedule: Daily
- Usage Schedule: Single use